A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pittas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pittas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pittas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Pittas DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Pittas practice?
- Dr. William Pittas has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Pittas practices Plastic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.