A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Platt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Platt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- OBleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Platt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Platt practice?
- Dr. William Platt has 1 office location.
Dr. William Platt practices Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Family Physicians.