A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Platzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Platzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Platzer, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Platzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Platzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Platzer practice?
Dr. William Platzer practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY.
See Geneva Internists, Geneva Geriatric Doctors, and Geneva General Practitioners.