Learn more about Dr. William Plauche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Plauche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plauche
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Plauche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Plauche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plauche graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plauche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Plauche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Plauche practice?
- Dr. William Plauche has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Plauche practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Durant, OK.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.