- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Plauche is Excellent. Dr. Plauche has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Plauche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plauche graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plauche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plauche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Plauche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Plauche practice?
Dr. William Plauche practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Plauche, Dr. Bill Plauche, Dr. Billy Plauche