A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Plauche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Plauche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plauche
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Plauche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Plauche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plauche graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plauche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Plauche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Plauche practice?
- Dr. William Plauche has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Plauche practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Durant, OK.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.