The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pletcher
Dr. William Pletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkhart, IN, with other offices in Elkhart, IN and Elkhart, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pletcher is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital, Elkhart General Healthcare System and Parkview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pletcher has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Pletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.
Dr. Michael Platt
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Elkhart, IN 0.60 mi8
Dr. Paul Herman
Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine
Elkhart, IN 1.09 mi35
Dr. Samuel Milligan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elkhart, IN 1.14 mi44