Learn more about Dr. William Pochis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pochis
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pochis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pochis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pochis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Terry Pochis MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Pochis practice?
- Dr. William Pochis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pochis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.