Dr. William Polzin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Polzin?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 8th, 2013

Dr. Polzin

I really do not have enough nice things to say about Dr. Polzin. He is such a great doctor. He put me at ease and never acted like any of my questions or concerns were silly. He was extremely knowledgable but also able to relate to me at my level. I had my daughter in 2002 and I was transferred to his practice as my pregnancy was considered high risk. He was part of a practice of 4 doctors and I prayed every day that he would be the doctor that was on call when I had my daughter. I ended up having an emergency C-section and felt so blessed when he walked in my room. Miraculous day for lots of reasons!