Overall Review

July 7th, 2015
An amazing Doctor!
Dr Pond was my doctor when I lived in New Jersey. He was very kind, and helped me with my diabetes that he diagnosed in 1990. He visited me in the hospital, and comforted me when the patient sharing my hospital room passed away. If you are looking for a compassionate doctor, he is the one!

April 3rd, 2013
Seriously one of the worst doctors visits I've had
Wow, what a waste of time and money! He spent hardly any time with me, I was there for a general checkup and he kept asking me to think of things that were bothering me. Then he ordered some bloodwork and that was it. He didn't perform any checks on me at all like a normal doctor would. THE WORST PART - THEY MESSED UP READING MY BLOOD RESULTS! They literally told me TWICE that I had a condition which I didn't. When I asked what to do they told me to google it. If I hadn't called back and finally the doctor agreed to speak with me, and then have to doctor say, "oops, the nurse misread my handwriting" I would still think I had a life threatening condition! This place should be out of business as far as I'm concerned.