Dr. William Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Porter?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. William Porter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016

Barbara Jonesco RN

Excellent professional manner with patients, very knowledgeable, explains details to patients, takes time to try all options regarding patient care, has 20* years of experience, excellent and friendly professional staff in office, including "Kate Orlowski PA", whom I rate with "high regards" including equal excellent quality high standards with patient care, as well as collaberation with Dr.Porter. A well known OBGYN referred me to Dr. Porter for possible surgical procedure, which provided me with even greater peace of mind. I highly recommend Dr. Porter and his staff.

March 18th, 2016

I had surgery for a prolapsed bladder. Dr. Porter spent time explaining the procedure before the surgery and I felt at ease. He also came by my room the morning following my surgery and talked with me again. Every person in the office was friendly and professional. Molly was especially helpful and returned my calls to answer my questions and concerns.

February 24th, 2016

Excellent Care

The office staff are very personable and engage the patient. I love Mollie especially. :) The care I have received from Dr. Porter thus far has been excellent. I love that he does not rush you in and out of the room. He give you all the time you need for questions. I feel confident in the diagnosis and treatment he recommended and performed. So far followups has been great.

February 10th, 2016

Life saver! I was butchered by an OBGYN at GCWC and Dr. Porter was hired to fix the botched surgery that another physician from GCWC caused. Thank you so much for being the best doctor ever!!!! Without Dr. Porter I would be dead.

December 16th, 2015

Caring and engaged

My experience has been very positive. My condition is ongoing, and I have no problem being seen when needed. Dr. Porter actually listens to me, which is very rare these days. The staff is always courteous and very competent.

October 19th, 2015

New to all of this

Haven't followed up yet.

October 15th, 2015

Please find another Dr....I had a surgery that was unnecessary and didn't solve my problem. I had many visits with Dr. Porter. He is uncaring and always in a hurry to get to his next patient. Much of the staff is rude as well. I was struggling with pain so I underwent a procedure with him that in the end did nothing...My pain ended up being nerve pain. Please make a good choice for your own health and seek another Dr....one that cares about your health and not about making money.

October 14th, 2015

He took his time to explain my medical condition. Love his staff especially Zoila!!

March 29th, 2015

Haven't had post op visit yet

December 27th, 2014

I was impressed with the ability to get as soon as I needed to get, the staff has always been kind and courteous. The fact that Dr. Porter was credentialed at both Novant and CMC made it easy for me to have my surgery scheduled. I've never felt rushed during any of my appointments and I greatly appreciated that. I would highly recommend.

October 7th, 2014

Dr. Porter is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. I've never felt rushed during a visit, he takes the time to talk and understand the underlying problems. His staff is top notch too!

September 16th, 2014

He is caring.

I was hesitant to see him based on some of these reviews, but my experience was completely different. He provided an accurate diagnosis and was able to treat help me.