Dr. William Marshall Portnoy MD is male and practices in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Portnoy, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Portnoy has been reviewed by 39 patients who have provided 34 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portnoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Portnoy practice?
Dr. William Portnoy practices Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Portnoy, Dr. Bill Portnoy, Dr. Billy Portnoy