A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Portnoy, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Portnoy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portnoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Portnoy practice?
Dr. William Portnoy practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Plastic Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, and New York Surgeons.