Dr. William Portuese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Portuese?

June 26th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

Dr Portuese and his staff are incredible! I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results!

March 9th, 2017

Excellent and very natural looking face lift, and upper and lower eye lids! i had these procedures when i was 58 by Dr. Portuese; at 72 i'm consistently told by very surprised people that i look 10 to 15 years younger. This surgery was the gift of congruency: Dr. Portuese connected the outer me with the inner .... what I felt like and looked like became integrated once more by his fine work. One other important thing: he does NOT try to upsell surgeries! i have since recommended him to friends, who all report the same experience. His staff is solid, supportive and kind as well... i was safe and taken care of.

March 3rd, 2017

Fabulous Face-lift!

Dr. Portuese and his entire staff are wonderful. Everyone went out of there way to make me feel safe and comfortable. I had Face-lift surgery and could not be happier with the results!

January 23rd, 2017

Fantastic Experience

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Portuese, who performed my rhinoplasty and did a wonderful job. Dr. Portuese was professional and competent, and the operation was both successful and seamless. He takes care of his patients before, during, and after treatment, and I felt like I was in very good hands for the entire experience. I love my new nose!

January 22nd, 2017

Excellent lower face plastic surgery

I believe Dr Portuese is very attentive and professional and did an excellent job. I am very happy with his work and I look great in photos and when I look at myself in the mirror.

December 19th, 2016

Great experience

Getting a facelift from Dr. Portuese was one of the best decisions I ever made. The setting was private, the staff knowledgeable and attentive, and his work....superb. Would highly recommend him if you are looking for any kind of facework. Outcome is completely natural. He is the best!

November 9th, 2016

Couldn't have a better experience than with Dr. Portuese! Chin implant 8/2016

From the friendly staff and the doctor himself, to the care and attention during my surgery, to all the follow-up love and attention: I simply couldn't have asked for anything more or better. I found Dr. Portuese to have the best online album of photos. Other providers in the state (and I even checked nearby states) had some I liked and some I didn't, some that shouldn't have been changed in my opinion, some that changed too much, that sort of thing. In Dr. Portuese's gallery, every single one of the chin implants was an upgrade to me, and each looked natural. I booked my appointment, found him personable and friendly, and liked his suggestions for my augmentation. And get this - I asked his artistic opinion on if I should have cheek implants too - and he said that while my face would definitely be served by a chin implant as mine was quite receded, he didn't think I needed cheek implants. He actually turned down making money off me in order to be honest about what he thought my face needed. This is of CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE in a practitioner performing elective surgeries! The surgery itself was unremarkable, which is exactly what you want surgery to be. :) The only painful part was the lidocaine injections. I found the odd scraping sound (when he was separating the periosteum from the bone) so utterly alien that I giggled through most of it. At my first look in the mirror afterwards, I actually gasped - my face looked balanced for the first time, and I immediately loved it, even swollen. Healing was also happily unremarkable - it was tough to eat for a few days, but I didn't need pain meds past the first day, and everything went as my packet of information had detailed it would go. I just had my final follow-up visit today for the "after" shots, and I'm so utterly overjoyed with my chin that I had to write him a review. My face is balanced in the exact same way represented in all of Dr. Portuese's online photos, in the way I found so aesthetically pleasing when I started researching half a year ago. It looks completely natural and fits me perfectly. I've become one of his upgrades. :) To Dr. Portuese and his entire staff - I said it about a hundred times in the office, but I'll say it again for the entire internet to hear: I LOVE MY NEW CHIN & YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. Thank you so, so much! <3

January 9th, 2016

Couldn't be Happier!

Dr. Portuese really is an artist, in addition to being one of the best plastic surgeons in the pacific northwest - one of the reasons I chose him to perform my rhinoplasty. I couldn't be happier with my new nose! My dorsal hump is removed, and my new nose really does seem to enhance my other facial features. My experience with Dr. P and his staff far exceeded my expectations and I now have the nose I've always wanted!

January 6th, 2016

A new me for 2016!

I recently had a rhinoplasty/Neck lift and I really could not be happier with both the results and the experience! I visited multiple doctors before meeting with Dr. Portuese, and neither compared to him in the slightest. He is very thorough and will expound on anything and everything, whilst also alleviating any concerns I had about the surgery and recovery. He was correct in his predictions about the recovery process. I would also like to mention that he has the greatest staff a patient could ask for! Janet is extremely friendly, helpful, and compassionate and she helped make the process smoother for me:) The nurses and anesthiesiologist were also extremely qualified, proffessional, and friendly. I really could not have asked for a better surgeon and team! My nose looks so natural and lovely that all my friends are now considering having the procedure done with Dr. P:) If anyone is considering this, go for a consultation here and you will see what I am talking about:)

December 29th, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Took my son in for Septoplasty and Dr. Portuese and his staff lived up to excellent reputation he has garnered. The work was amazing and the recovery no problem at all. Would take my son back again for any treatment or procedure. My cousin also took her daughter in for more extensive work, and again the overall experience was world class.

December 11th, 2015

I am so happy!

I am absolutely thrilled with the surgical procedure Dr. Portuese performed on my nose. My nose has been broken twice and I have always been self conscious about it. My dermatologist had recommended Dr. Portuese. I found his website very helpful showing before and after pictures of the patients he performed procedures on. I have felt very welcomed by the entire staff. Everyone has been so helpful and kind. Dr. Portuese was very easy to talk to and discuss recommendations. I met with Janet to discuss fees and scheduling. She was a delight to meet with. She answered all my concerns and questions regarding pre/post op instruction, as well as my fears about the healing process. The day of my surgery I was extremely nervous, Janet, the anesthesiologist and the surgical staff put me at ease. The first check after surgery, I saw Dr. Portuese and he was genuinely delighted with my result. I am now about four months post op and I have been very pleased with my new nose. Not only is my nose straight, but I can breathe better too! I would recommend Dr. Portuese to anyone!

December 8th, 2015

I had a revision and I know fixing someone's dirty work could be hard. He insured me that he could after spend 7,000 the out come was horrible. He agreed also so we did another procedure. My nose is still crooked. I went for a follow up but he said it was suppose to look like that as all things are uneven. I just wish I did my research.