A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Posten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Posten, Dermatologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Posten, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posten graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posten has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Posten MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Posten practice?
- Dr. William Posten has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Posten practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.