A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Potsic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Potsic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potsic
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Potsic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Potsic, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potsic graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potsic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Potsic MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Potsic practice?
- Dr. William Potsic has 1 office location.
Dr. William Potsic practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.