A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Potsic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Potsic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potsic
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potsic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Potsic, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potsic graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potsic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Potsic MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Potsic practice?
- Dr. William Potsic has 1 office location.
Dr. William Potsic practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.