Learn more about Dr. William Povolny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Povolny, Internist, General Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Povolny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Povolny graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Povolny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Povolny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Povolny practice?
Dr. William Povolny practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.