A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Povolny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Povolny, Internist, General Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Povolny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Povolny graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Povolny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Povolny MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Povolny practice?
- Dr. William Povolny has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Povolny practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.