Learn more about Dr. William Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Powers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Powers MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Powers practice?
- Dr. William Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Powers practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Neurologists.