Learn more about Dr. William Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Powers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Powers practice?
Dr. William Powers practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chapel Hill Neurologists, Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Chapel Hill Surgeons.