Learn more about Dr. William Powlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powlis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powlis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Powlis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Powlis practice?
Dr. William Powlis practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Chester, PA.
See South Weymouth Radiologists and South Weymouth Oncologists.