A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Powlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powlis
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Powlis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powlis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powlis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Powlis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davenport Powlis MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Powlis practice?
- Dr. William Powlis has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Powlis practices Therapeutic Radiology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Radiologists.