A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Powlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powlis
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powlis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powlis, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powlis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Powlis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davenport Powlis MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Powlis practice?
- Dr. William Powlis has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Powlis practices Therapeutic Radiology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Radiologists.