Dr. William Prebola MD Patient Reviews

2.5

November 8th, 2013
This Dr did my IME and I was not expecting a positive experience but i have to be honest and say I LIKED him. The IME was requested at the last minute, not his fault, before my surgery. So he had no reports or mris and had to do the eval based on my info and the exam. although he did recommend my return to work light duty.( by that time I already had surgery and I am in no way ready) I wish that I could go to him for pain management but cant due to conflict of interest.

March 1st, 2013
Disabled
This is one of the few doctors that listen,he then exams, and gives his result.id advise anyone with a therapy problem or healing to talk to this man.thumbs up for Dr. P

April 9th, 2012
idiot medical examiner
this man shpuld have his license revokedjust another pawn for the ins. company.honestly how can anyone make a diagnosis on a patient in just one visit and little background info. He is only in it for the money,ruthless lawyers,and insensitive ins. companys

February 16th, 2012
proab
I could tell he was just going to say what ever the insurance company wanted him to say.never really cared what happened to me as a patient . I guess you will run into this anywhere.

May 10th, 2010
in my opinion it's true. he is on the insurance co. side. and dishonest. i sat in there waiting 50 minutes. then 10 min. talking,and 5 min. exam. i had no reflex on one heel, that he tried 3 times. he put in report all was good. he billed ins.co. 1500.00 i could not even stand on my heels and he wrote that i walked well on heels. what a fibber!

December 14th, 2009
waited for months to see him. when you call his office you get an answering machine and must leave a message. medical assistant not qualified to handle patient calls and was rude sometimes. changes procedures without notifying patients. i would not recommend to anyone. very disappointed.