Dr. William Prenatt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016
Great experience
Took about 2 or 3 visits for him to have an easy bedside manner. He is extremely conscientious about his patients needs. Very knowledgeable.

February 4th, 2016
This Dr. could care less about you. he spends the least amount of time possible with you. Does not even take the time to listen to your concerns. Arrogant and uncaring. And don't bother calling and leaving messages no matter how sick you are, your calls will not be returned. I agree with the other patient, only in it for the money !

January 11th, 2016
Cold and non-caring
Seems only in it for the $$$$. 2 visits and neither was more than 2-3 minutes each. When I ask a question, he answers like I'm an idiot who's wasting his time. Not a good match for me.

January 10th, 2015
I was very pleased with Dr. Prenatt. I was looking for a doctor who would give me good quality care as I was not getting it with my current doctor. In my opinion Dr. Prenatt gives me excellent care and has a great bedside manor. As far as his PA , Chris Maggie she is the best PA I have ever seen. I was so skeptical of seeing a PA because of past bad experiences but when I had to see Chris I walked out feeling like she really knew what she was doing and I felt great in a few days. I really have found the right doctor and PA for me finally. Thank you.

December 30th, 2014
switched my medication ignoring my concerns and did not have courtesy to return calls when I was reacting badly to change. was arrogant also during first visit

April 21st, 2014
4 visits
Took acouple of visits to warm up to Dr. Prenatt, but overall I really do like him....he is very thorough, very accurate and spends as much time as I require. He is definitely not a pill pusher...he believes in trying EVERYTHING else to cure you and then resorts to pills....this I like very much!!!

April 5th, 2014
Don't go
He seemed bother summed by me and has a high patience Co pay. If can avoid this doctor at all costs

May 1st, 2010
Not bad
Because the last time I personally saw this doctor was for my son, a two-year-old, and the second time will be for my husband-quite a bit older than two, I can't say that he will be accurate in diagnosing a problem. It's the first time he will be speaking to my husband, and it will be for his depression and the dispensing of prescriptions for that purpose. I will review again and tell if he is a good doc for listening and caring and so forth.

July 19th, 2017