A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Prey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Prey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Prey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Prey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Taylor Prey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Prey practice?
- Dr. William Prey has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Prey practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Valley, CA and Roseville, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.