A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Priester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Priester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priester
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Priester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Priester graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Priester has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William DR Priester MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Priester practice?
- Dr. William Priester has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Priester practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.