A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugh
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pugh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clyde Pugh MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Pugh practice?
- Dr. William Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pugh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Hematologists.