A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Pugh
Dr. William Pugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Pugh is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Southwest Hospital, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer and Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest. He speaks English.
Dr. William Pugh has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. William Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Cory Jammal
Houston, TX 0 mi33
Dr. John Stavinoha Jr
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Houston, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Joseph Dang
Hospitalist, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17