A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Purvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Purvis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Purvis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Chatham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Purvis MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Purvis practice?
- Dr. William Purvis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Purvis practices Urology near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Urologists.