A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Quayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Quayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quayle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quayle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Quayle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quayle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quayle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Quayle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Quayle practice?
- Dr. William Quayle has 1 office location.
Dr. William Quayle practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.