A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Quayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Quayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Quayle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quayle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quayle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quayle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Quayle practice?
Dr. William Quayle practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.