A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Quayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Quayle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quayle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quayle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Quayle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quayle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quayle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Quayle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Quayle practice?
- Dr. William Quayle has 1 office location.
Dr. William Quayle practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.