Dr. William Quayle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Quayle?

Posted on March 31st, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor. My family has been his patients for years.

Horrible wait time.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

2 hours or more wait for a routine appointment is ridiculous. They only have 3 rooms but over book.

Office visits

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Quayles for approximately 25-30 years- general eye exams for the most part- recently had cataract surgery- my eye repeatedly rejected the implanted lens- Dr Quayle gave me open appts to see him, at my discretion -he contacted me at home to follow up on my situation- as far as I'm concerned he is one of the finest surgeons in Houston, as well as one of the most caring- I recommend him at every opportunity-

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Great staff and dr

THE DOCTOR AND THE VISIT WAS GREAT!!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I have worn glasses since i was in 5th grade and had a very high prescription, I was so blind!!!! I had my lasik with Dr. Quayle earlier this year and its so amazing!!!!!!! I still cant get over the fact that he called me that evening to see how i was doing, what doctor does that now days. I can see so good and i still cannot believe that i can. I wake up every morning thinking wow!!! this is awesome i can see everything so clearly!!! I love not having to deal with my contacts at all anymore and worrying that iam going to fall asleep in them. Another thing is i dont have the expense of glasses and contacts.I recommend Dr. Quayle to everyone who is interested in LASIK or just needs a GREAT ophthalmologist.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Quayle operated performed cataract surgery on my husbands eye that was unncessary. Now, my husband can only see in one eye. The day of the surgery, Dr. Quayle was extremely late and had to redue the unncessary surgery a second time. We are not pleased at all.

Operation went bad

Posted on November 26th, 2010

Nearly lost my eyesight after cataract surgery. Had to have a 2-1/2 hour operation afterwards. Was in considerable pain for a long time. Still having problems with that eye after two years. Had to be placed on steroids and laser surgery by another doctor.

Posted on November 9th, 2015