Ophthalmologists
1220 Augusta Dr
Ste 100
Houston, TX 77057
713-782-4406
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  THE DOCTOR AND THE VISIT WAS GREAT!!!!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I have worn glasses since i was in 5th grade and had a very high prescription, I was so blind!!!! I had my lasik with Dr. Quayle earlier this year and its so amazing!!!!!!! I still cant get over the fact that he called me that evening to see how i was doing, what doctor does that now days. I can see so good and i still cannot believe that i can. I wake up every morning thinking wow!!! this is awesome i can see everything so clearly!!! I love not having to deal with my contacts at all anymore and worrying that iam going to fall asleep in them. Another thing is i dont have the expense of glasses and contacts.I recommend Dr. Quayle to everyone who is interested in LASIK or just needs a GREAT ophthalmologist.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr. Quayle operated performed cataract surgery on my husbands eye that was unncessary. Now, my husband can only see in one eye. The day of the surgery, Dr. Quayle was extremely late and had to redue the unncessary surgery a second time. We are not pleased at all.

|  Operation went bad  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

Nearly lost my eyesight after cataract surgery. Had to have a 2-1/2 hour operation afterwards. Was in considerable pain for a long time. Still having problems with that eye after two years. Had to be placed on steroids and laser surgery by another doctor.

|  Cares about you!  |  show details
by gsmith80 on Oct 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Quayle provided great information and options for me to make the best decision regarding corrective eye surgery. I am 50 years old and have been without contacts or glasses for 4 years after wearing for 35+! Love him and his staff!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com