Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Quinlan
Dr. William Quinlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Quinlan is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Tucson Medical Center and Carondelet St Mary's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Quinlan has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Quinlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Tracy Allen
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Sports Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi
Dr. John Maltry
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Geoffrey Landis
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi17