Dr. William Quinlan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 18th, 2016
Excellent educator who is compassionate for his patient

September 28th, 2015
Thought Dr Quinlan was very thorough and had exceptional bed side manners. He LISTENED and answered all questions with honesty and never appeared rushed. He was very kind. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 23rd, 2015
Does not spend any time with you. Does not listen to your description of your problem. Called me by the wrong name. Walks out of the room without explaining what to expect in the future with your condition.

July 7th, 2015
Patient
If this is the same Dr. Quinlan, and I believe it is, he was a very good doctor at the time of my accident and very dedicated to my needs. I was in a serious accident in 1986 while I was working for the Sheriff's Department in Pima County. I was taken to UofA Medical center and was promptly told they would take off my leg. I asked for a second opinion and a Dr. Keller (an intern) was sent in to me and he referred the case to Dr. Quinlan. My Tibia was in 28 pieces and the femur was split both lengthwise and in half (4 Pieces). Dr. Quinlan took on the challenge and I am still walking on it today after the 19 surgeries in the first six weeks and a few more after that. I was lucky to have him in my corner. Thanks Doc!

November 1st, 2013
Excellent, excellent doctor. He took his time, was very personable, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him!!

September 4th, 2012
He didnt look or read any previous sonogram notes or pictures. would not listen to me. his question was "what do you expect me to do from this appointment?" I spent maybe 5 minutes with him. he said there was nothing he could do and walked out. and i have excellent insurance and I will not go back to him in 6 weeks as recommended. maybe i was prejudged because i have tattoo's. I paid a $30 copay for nothing.

November 25th, 2011
excellent doctor
I trust him and he won't advise surgery if you don't need it. Saved my body more then once.

August 11th, 2011
Awesome
I am appalled at the reviews Dr.Q has gotten. I have referred so many family and friends to him and he took very good care of them! I personally have been his patient his whole 29 years and never have been treated rudely or has he tried to make money off me. He is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manners. I never felt rushed and my surgeries were well founded. He actually tried having me hold off as long as possible. So thank you Dr. Q, your the best and I WILL KEEP RECOMENDING YOU!

July 22nd, 2011
did a good job
I needed a new knee.....He did one for me........The best.......I did my therapy........The most importatant part of knee surgery.........He did my knee.......and it was good......

June 9th, 2011
Take My Advice Look for Another Doctor
I dont think he has his patient's best interest in mind. I got the impression that he prefers surgery over physical therapy. In my case he was very out spoken and wouldn't listen to me. I am looking for another orthopedic specialist.

June 2nd, 2011
He Only Cares About Making Money
Dr Quinlin refused to see me because I was a victim of a car collision. I couldn't believe this either until his receptionist told me that he doesn't want to get called to court to testify. My primary doctor referred me to him because I was having back pain and my head still hurt 2 weeks after the accident but Dr. Quinlin who happens to be an orthopedic specialist doesn't accept patients that get hurt from car collisions. He's too worried he won't get paid or as his receptionist told me that he may have to appear in court to testify and therefore he will lose money during his time in court. Sounds like a dr. who cares a lot about his patients? I told her that I'm not involved in any court settlement I'm just not feeling well and was referred to him. I still can't believe this.

March 22nd, 2010
dr. quinlan was very rude to me during my visits with him. i had 3 different appointments and every time he said and did the same thing promising results that never came. i spent over $500 to have him spend 3 minutes in the room with me telling me the same things every time, and being very rude in the process.