Dr. William Quinones-Baldrich MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2013
A wonderful doctor
Dr. Quinones is an amazing, wonderful doctor. Other doctors at a highly regarded hospital told us that a loved one's aneurysm could not be repaired endovascularly, and that traditional surgery was too risky, and then sent our loved one home to die. Thank God we flew him to Los Angeles to get a second opinion from Dr. Quinones. Dr. Quinones realized that the other doctors were wrong, fixed the aneurysm, and my loved one was out of the hospital in one day! And he also took the time necessary to comfort the family and keep us informed. A truly wonderful person.

May 21st, 2012
This is the man
He saved my mom's life. He listened, he believed, he had the courage to operate on an 80 year old when others declined. I love this man. He is kind, gentle, caring with his patients. His nurse Roslynn is wonderful too. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Quinones and UCLA. The whole experience was amazing.

September 10th, 2008
He saved my life
My local hospital Dr's said for me to wait 6 months after having en epsode of abdomal severe pain diagnosed as a desecting aortic anyurism. Dr Quinones was highly recommended to get another opinion. He had me do another CAT Scan that was 30 days after local Dr's said to wait. Results of this new CAT Scan showed the anyurism had increased in size and it was deceided then and there that surgery was needed ASAP. It was done at UCLA and know its been 5 years and all is ok. Dr Quinones told me that if I didn't have his surgery I surely would have died within 30 days.

March 22nd, 2016