Dr. William Anderson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson?

initial paperwork

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I never seen him. So I can not comment on his medical expertise. This is a comment about his business approach before even seeing him. My FP initiated a consultation with him for a routine procedure. I received the paperwork in the mail before the consultation. The paperwork had the usual medical conditions background. What disturbed me more was the first two pages. The first page was about when your appointment is scheduled. It also said you are responsible for the co-pay on the day off the appointment highlighted. Then the second page goes into very detail about your co-pay, your responsibility of your deductible. The whole second page is about it, front and back. It even mentions about being turned over to small claims court or a collection agency for failure to pay. I can handle it saying all co-pays are required the day of the visit on the first page. The second page seemed so cold and gives off the impression if the page is like that, how is the doctor? After reading all the paperwork, I decided to cancel my appointment and my wife's appointment. I called the office, cancelled the appointment, and the person I talked to didn't even asked if I wanted to reschedule. I understand it is a practice, which is a business and it has bills to pay. The way it is handled before you even see him just seems cold and you get the impression you are just a number to the practice.

You want a doctor who seems heartless!!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I went to this doctor with pain. He told me what he thought it wasn't .. I have never been to a doctor that seems to not care his patient is in pain.. I left his office very upset.. and immediately after leaving I went to another doctors office and I found out things about my condition that Dr. ANDERSON did not seem to think was very important .. But the condition could turn cancerous .. that's pretty important fact ...I have surgery scheduled next week... so this is my opinion as to why its easy to get a appointment, because he has no patients ..

Best GI doc around

Posted on August 5th, 2010

He is direct and to the point. He takes his time with the procedure and you don't feel like a factory patient. The nurse's at the hospital give you the results and you are told to call the office and schedule an appointment if you need to talk with him more about the procedure. He is thorough in his work up but there is no "pat pat-rub rub" which was good for me. I liked him and will go back in the future

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Arrogant, spent very little time with me. Answered a personal cell phone call during my exam. Insisted on filing my colonoscopy with my insurance company as if I had a problem - I had already told him that they would only pay if it was routine preventative. He told me not to trust insurance companies. I will never see him again.

Poor beside manner

Posted on September 9th, 2009

After following up with Dr. Anderson about a failed procedure, Dr. Anderson was exceptionally rude. His quote was, "Get with the program." He did not take any time after the procedure to brief either me or my husband. And to make matters worse, he left my husband afraid to go back to the gastroenterologist.

Posted on April 12th, 2017