A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Sequoyah Memorial Hospital
- Muskogee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Anderson practice?
Dr. William Anderson practices Family Medicine near Gore, OK.
See Gore Family Physicians.