- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barron is Excellent. Dr. Barron has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
- Flowers Hosp, Dothan, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Barron practice?
Dr. William Barron practices Pediatrics near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Eufaula, AL.
See Dothan Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Barron, Dr. Bill Barron, Dr. Billy Barron