A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Berard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Berard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Berard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berard graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Berard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berard MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Berard practice?
- Dr. William Berard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Berard practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists.