A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bond, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bond has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bond MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Bond practice?
- Dr. William Bond has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bond practices Otolaryngology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.