Dr. William Bond Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Washington, DC

August 25th, 2013
Upon entering the office, I was feeling extremely under the weather. Office staff was quite courteous and made the necessary arrangements for a handicapped patient. The physician was very pleasant, listened to my problems, and was well versed in his specialty. By the time I left his office my dizziness had subsided.

March 27th, 2013
On the Fence
This doctor seemed genuinely attentive and charismatic about my situation. I am due for a laundry list of test to diagnose my aliment. To be totally honest after he explained what information his test would show. Instantly, I had a panic attack. While it was subdued I still could feel tightness in my chest and a feeling of the room closing in on me. After my consultation the older lady in the office got me my paperwork. I really didn't feel like there was enough explanation of the possibilities. I will have a better feel for this doctor after my testing is complete, and he and I can speak more in-depth. Nice guy though

September 3rd, 2012
Liked the calm environment of the officeProfessional staff- they listen to your problemPhysician very knowledgeable and thorough

August 30th, 2011
Although I had to wait, it was well worth it! The diagnosis was accurate. More than ample time was spent with me. The office staff was polite and cheerful. They assisted a lost client in locating another doctor's office.

July 5th, 2011
Not a Happy Camper
I waited more than two hours for my appointment. I found his office staff non-professional and a bit snippy.

January 17th, 2010
Caring physician who takes time to listen and provide exceptional service!
Both the physician and his staff regard the patient as a human being not as a number or a dollar sign. The staff schedules your appt with the appropriate facility before you depart the office.

December 15th, 2008
A very thorough physician, who spends an equal amount of time with each patient. He regards his patients as individuals not a dollar sign. He is also a good listener. Students-interns & residents, enjoy working with him because he exposes them to the true rigors of life as a physician/surgeon. The symptoms and history are requird when sseeking is advice. Based on that data, the resident or intern must then apply the knowledge gleaned during classes and Grand Rounds to formulate a diagnoses. At this juncture, whether to prescribe an over the counter medication or medication requiring a prescription becomes a part of the process. Consequently, the residents/interns enter the real world with first hand experience in bedside manner, record-keeping via EMR, and surgery.