Dr. William Bond Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bond Jr?

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Upon entering the office, I was feeling extremely under the weather. Office staff was quite courteous and made the necessary arrangements for a handicapped patient. The physician was very pleasant, listened to my problems, and was well versed in his specialty. By the time I left his office my dizziness had subsided.

On the Fence

Posted on March 27th, 2013

This doctor seemed genuinely attentive and charismatic about my situation. I am due for a laundry list of test to diagnose my aliment. To be totally honest after he explained what information his test would show. Instantly, I had a panic attack. While it was subdued I still could feel tightness in my chest and a feeling of the room closing in on me. After my consultation the older lady in the office got me my paperwork. I really didn't feel like there was enough explanation of the possibilities. I will have a better feel for this doctor after my testing is complete, and he and I can speak more in-depth. Nice guy though

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Liked the calm environment of the officeProfessional staff- they listen to your problemPhysician very knowledgeable and thorough

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Although I had to wait, it was well worth it! The diagnosis was accurate. More than ample time was spent with me. The office staff was polite and cheerful. They assisted a lost client in locating another doctor's office.

Not a Happy Camper

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I waited more than two hours for my appointment. I found his office staff non-professional and a bit snippy.

Caring physician who takes time to listen and provide exceptional service!

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Both the physician and his staff regard the patient as a human being not as a number or a dollar sign. The staff schedules your appt with the appropriate facility before you depart the office.

Posted on December 15th, 2008

A very thorough physician, who spends an equal amount of time with each patient. He regards his patients as individuals not a dollar sign. He is also a good listener. Students-interns & residents, enjoy working with him because he exposes them to the true rigors of life as a physician/surgeon. The symptoms and history are requird when sseeking is advice. Based on that data, the resident or intern must then apply the knowledge gleaned during classes and Grand Rounds to formulate a diagnoses. At this juncture, whether to prescribe an over the counter medication or medication requiring a prescription becomes a part of the process. Consequently, the residents/interns enter the real world with first hand experience in bedside manner, record-keeping via EMR, and surgery.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014