Dr. William Campbell Jr MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Kansas City, MO

November 28th, 2015
Dr Campbell and his Staff have taken care of me for years as I battle a recurring hereditary condition. I can't put to words the gratitude I feel for them. They always listen, always help me through the whole process, and always smile through it with me. I couldn't ask for a better team. Thank you for treating me like a person instead of a patient.

August 7th, 2013
Great Surgeon
Dr. Campbell took over my case from a GI specialist after I was diagnosed as having gallstones, necessitating gall bladder removal. Dr. Campbell was very professional and took the time during my consult to explain to me the surgical procedure (laproscopic cholecystectomy- gall bladder removal) and answer all of my questions. His experience in doing this procedure thousands of times gave me confidence in his ability and was backed up by a successful laproscopic removal without need for open surgery. He also performed a follow up after surgery to make sure I was healing right. His nurse is also very friendly and takes time to answer questions. the only drawback is that he seems to always be in a hurry but with his surgical workload I can see why and in the end he still took time to answer all of my questions.

April 23rd, 2012
Dr. Campbell was excellent in my situation
Had never met Dr. Campbell until I had an emergency surgery. Found his bedside manner and followup visit of utmost professionalism. I would totally recommend Dr. Campbell without hesitations.