A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Clark is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Clark practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Fairbanks, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.