inactive

• Occupational Medicine Russellville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2012
When I saw Dr. Clarke in March, he was very professional and did a good job. Heobviously wanted to get me back to work as soon as possible, which is what he is there for!

July 7th, 2012
When I saw Dr. Clarke in December, I was impressed with his thorough, honest evaluation of my medical needs. He is very straight forward about the importance of taking care of ones body with healthy living. Being a smart, educated man, he does expound on the importance of exercise, weight control, and alcohol in moderation. He will tell you that smoking is unhealthy and that you would be better off to quit. He is straight forward, yet kind with a pleasant manner. If you want a doctor who has your good health as his best interest, you couldn't find a better doctor. If you want someone who tells you not to worry about your unhealthy lifestyle, then you should probably go look for some quack. I am glad I was under the care of Dr. Clarke.

February 5th, 2012
The Dr Willian Clarke working for Workplace Wellness for Peacehealth is an arragant,uncaring,judgemental fool.I personally would not let him treat my dog.I think it's fair to say I think he is one of the worst doctors I've ever incountered.Hopefully the complaints I shared to the management about him will help lead to his removal.