Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cook
Dr. William Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC, with another office in North Charleston, SC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Summerville Medical Center and Trident Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Dr. Ranjini Pillai
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.74 mi27
Dr. George Vaughan III
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.74 mi37
Dr. Jane Tyler
Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.74 mi39