A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cooper is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooper, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Cooper MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. William Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cooper practices Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.