Learn more about Dr. William Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cooper is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooper, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Cooper MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. William Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cooper practices Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.