A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Davis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Davis practice?
Dr. William Davis practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Midland, TX.
See Odessa Internists, Odessa General Practitioners, and Odessa Surgeons.