Dr. William Davis MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2013
More interest in fame than patients
I initially went to Dr. Davis because I thought his approach was innovative and I liked that he was not beholden to big pharma. However, he has been searching for something to make him famous, which he has apparently now stumbled on, but has done so at the expense of his patients. Now, appointments are regularly cancelled as he seeks his fame and worse, one can end up waiting over an hour for an appointment scheduled months earlier. Like the other reviewer, I am going to look for a new cardiologist because I need one I can depend on, not one who is seeking fame for his own self centered glory.

March 10th, 2013
Be Careful
Dr Davis treated my Heart disease thru diet and vitamins only. While his methods improved my Cholestrol and I lost weight he ignored the results from my Heart scan and scoffed at the suggestion I made for getting a cathorization. This conversation took place after I had my scan looked at by a well known radiologist in Milwakee area. 3 months after my last visit to Dr Davis I changed doctors after I called his office complaining of chest pains and was told Dr Davis was out of town but I could see him in 3 days for an appointment. I went to another Dr and was given a cathorization immediately and had a stint put in my LAD where I had 80% blockage. Dr Davis had treated me for 6 months and my father and mother for over 10 years. He nor his office never bothered to contact me to ask about my health situation or why I stopped seeing him. My parents have since left him as well.

June 8th, 2017