Learn more about Dr. William Flinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flinn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Flinn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Flinn practice?
Dr. William Flinn practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Surgeons and Glen Burnie Cardiologists.