Learn more about Dr. William Flinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flinn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flinn
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flinn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flinn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Flinn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Flinn MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Flinn practice?
- Dr. William Flinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Flinn practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.