A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flynn is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flynn, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Flynn MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William R. Flynn practice?
- Dr. William Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Flynn practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.