Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ford Jr
Dr. William Ford Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sparks, NV. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ford is affiliated with Northern Nevada Medical Center, Renown Regional Medical Center and Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ford Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Ford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparks, NV.
Dr. Timothy Omara
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sparks, NV 3.23 mi17
Dr. Digby Preston
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Reno, NV 5.43 mi23
Dr. Glenn Miller
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Reno, NV 5.49 mi44