A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Hms-Copper Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rothwell Fowler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Fowler practice?
- Dr. William Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fowler practices Family Medicine near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Family Physicians.