Learn more about Dr. William Freund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Freund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Freund, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Freund graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Freund has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Freund practice?
Dr. William Freund practices Pediatrics near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean View, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Pediatricians.