A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. George practice?
- Dr. William George has 1 office location.
Dr. William George practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.