A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giles, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giles has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Giles MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William R. Giles practice?
- Dr. William Giles has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Giles practices Pediatrics near Gun Barrel City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.