A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giles, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giles has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Giles practice?
Dr. William Giles practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Gun Barrel City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Gun Barrel City Internists, Gun Barrel City Family Physicians, Gun Barrel City Emergency Physicians, Gun Barrel City General Practitioners, and Gun Barrel City Pediatricians.