A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillanders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillanders graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gillanders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Gillanders practice?
Dr. William Gillanders practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland General Practitioners, and Portland Geriatric Doctors.