A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillanders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillanders graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gillanders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ross Gillanders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Gillanders practice?
- Dr. William Gillanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Gillanders practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Portland Family Physicians.