A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillanders
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillanders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillanders graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gillanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Gillanders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Gillanders practice?
- Dr. William Gillanders has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gillanders practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.