A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greenwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Greenwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greenwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwood graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenwood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ralph Greenwood MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William R. Greenwood practice?
- Dr. William Greenwood has 1 office location.
Dr. William Greenwood practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.