Learn more about Dr. William Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hathaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathaway
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hathaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hathaway, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hathaway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Hathaway FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. William Hathaway has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hathaway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Cardiologists.