A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hathaway, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hathaway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Hathaway MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. William Hathaway has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hathaway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Cardiologists.